Friday, November 22, 2013

Just another Blog...but different

After seeing the extremely unimaginative title of this blog, you are probably already rolling your eyes skeptically. Another girly-clothes-related blog. Well, you are right that the world will keep on spinning without my creative efforts. Reading this blog will not really contribute to the rising of your intellectual level. However, I am pretty opinionated. Unfortunately, my friends are tired of listening to me, so I decided to create this little online space where I can talk as much as want.
The blog is called "in my suitcase" not because it will be about fashion. Yes, expect a lot of clothes and bags, and shoes (ooh Shoes!), but there will be more than that. I am constantly in between addresses, so obviously, I often have to pack my entire universe within the compounds of my suitcase. This is what the title represents - the mixture of my interests from fashion to travel and from partying to politics.

 You've already read two paragraphs, which makes me incredibly happy. Stick around, I hope you'll enjoy reading! Or don't....then have a nice life and see you when I come up with something more exciting :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love both travelling and fashion so I can't wait to see more from you! Just followed you on Bloglovin, it's easier for me to keep up :)

    http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joana!
      I'll be a regular on your blog for sure, keep up the good work and stay in touch :)

      Delete